Sunday, November 20, 2011

Name That Angel

One of my favorite crochet designers is having a contest on her Fiber Doodles blog.  She has designed an adorable angel pattern and would love for you to name her.  Who ever wins will receive a copy of the pattern for free and believe me you are going to want this pattern!! Here is a picture of her cute little angel who even has knees and elbows that bend.
 
Good luck to everyone who enters and while you are there be sure to check out all of her other patterns that she has on her site.  She has freebies as well as ones for sale and don't forget her Etsy  store.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Friends. Thank you so much for visiting my home here in blog land. Please leave me a comment, a hello, or just a smile :o). I Love to hear from you. Have a great day.