Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Angel Bear Snuggle Blanket

My Angel Bear Snuggle Blanket has been tested and is ready to go.
It can be purchased on my pattern page, in my Ravelry store and in my Craftsy store.

Here is the picture I just received from one of my testers...Amy.


And here is the finished product of this little thing.

Oink OinOink  SNORT


This little fellow is being tested and will be available soon.  Yes, This piggy is very silly but the kids love him!!  I would love to know what you think.

Have a great day!!
  



7 comments:

  1. Love the blanket!!! Very cute! I'm not usually a fan of pigs but I think it's so adorable!! I would totally get it for one of the kids in my fam!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The blanket looks fantastic and the pig is just the cutest!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute. Over from the blog hop. Your newest follower.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hello

    I am your newest follower and I have blog hopped over from Shari's crochet blog.
    This is just a quick hello because I am keen to get back into your blog to browse around. I can see lots of lovely crochet makes here. I am quite a crochet addict myself.

    Keep well

    Amanda :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute, it is the kind of thing I would ask my mother in law to make for my daughter! Thanks for sharing and I am a new follower from a past GFC hop!
    I hope you have had a great weekend!!
    Michelle
    www.delicateconstruction.com

    ReplyDelete

Hello Friends. Thank you so much for visiting my home here in blog land. Please leave me a comment, a hello, or just a smile :o). I Love to hear from you. Have a great day.