Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Two New Patterns

Happy Tuesday everyone!!  I hope every one's week has started out great!  Just wanted to let you know that I have two new patterns up for sale in the shops and here on the blog.  The Links for the shops can be found on the right side bar. Both patterns are only $2.50 each.

The first pattern is for a Maple Leaf pot holder.
 



(These two were done by my pattern tester, Amy.  She did a color per side so that it was reversible.)


(This one was done by my pattern tester, Shannon. This was her first chart pattern and she did a great job.)

The second one is a cardinal on a pine branch pot holder.



Keep an eye on the shops and the blog because there are more new patterns to come.  Right now I am working on a new snuggle blanket and have an idea for a scarf also.  Plus there are more pot holder patterns being tested as we speak.






6 comments:

  1. I love the pillows especially the leaves... :) They look great~~Debb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, these are really pretty! beautiful job, Shari

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job Mel...love the new patterns!

    TracyAnn from www.crochethappy.com and http://asktracyann.crochethappy.com

    ReplyDelete

Hello Friends. Thank you so much for visiting my home here in blog land. Please leave me a comment, a hello, or just a smile :o). I Love to hear from you. Have a great day.