Monday, February 4, 2013

Monday Funday #22...Embroidery Hoop Projects

Happy Monday everyone. I found some really cute embroidery hoop projects that I had to share with you.  I was sitting here searching for some cute storage ideas and came across some really cute stuff made from embroidery hoops.



Hoop It Up Organizer
Free project tutorial for an embroidered catchall organizer.

Embroidery Hoop Mirror



Embroidery Hoop Storage


Embroidery Hoop Bag
embroidery hoops, make your own purse handles, how to make a bag, DIY purse, scarf to bag, scarf recycle, scarf refashion, easy sewing project, easiest bag ever

Black Lace Earring Holder


Snowflake Mobile
DIY Snowflake Mobile by @anightowlblog

Freckled_Nest_Diy


Little Girly and Boyish Hoops
Lilac saloon little names-5064

8 Hoop Ornaments For Gifts


Embroidery Hoop Turkey


Another Embroidery Hoop Turkey



Embroidery Hoop Reindeer


Embroidery Hoop Wall Pocket


Valentines Embroidery Hoops


Embroidery Hoop Pin Cushion
embroidery hoop pin cushion tutorial by yellow spool

Button Hoops Color Wheel


Burlap Hoop Wreath


Embroidery Hoop Thread Storage


Embroidery Hoop Wall Hooks


Embroidery Hoop Shelf


Embroidery Hoop Silhouette Ornament


Holiday Tutorial: Let It Snow


Embroidery Hoop Sleeve Final Geek Crafts: Keyboard Embroidery Hoop Sleeve


There are many more projects out there, these are just a few of the ones I found.  Now link up and show me what you have been up to.  If you find any more wonderful embroidery hoop projects, I would love to see them too.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Friends. Thank you so much for visiting my home here in blog land. Please leave me a comment, a hello, or just a smile :o). I Love to hear from you. Have a great day.