Monday, March 18, 2013

Spring Break

Hello and happy Monday everyone!!  No Monday Funday this week as my kiddos are on spring break. We have big plans for this week.  Today we will be going out for breakfast and coming home to do a little spring cleaning.  Then tomorrow is a very BIG day.  My sweet little baby boy will be 8!!  I can't believe he is already going to be 8.  Wow they grow up so fast!  For his birthday we are going to have a big day of camping fun.  Since it is still cold at night here, and because this will be his first time in a tent, we are camping inside.  We will have a tent, Shh it's his present, s'mores or course, a cookout with the grandparents, and lots of fun camping adventures.  I will try to take lots of pictures so I can share some of the fun with you.  I have to come home and get his cake baked today.  He wants a rainbow cake like this one.

Only his will have a camping theme on it and not all the stripes and dots. I couldn't find my round cake pans so I had to buy some new ones.  I got lucky  and found some really good ones on sale at Target for around $4.00.

Well I better be off and get ready to go have breakfast and a quick trip to the chiropractor so that I can get back up after sleeping in the floor tomorrow night. I hope all of you have a wonderful week!!


1 comment:

Hello Friends. Thank you so much for visiting my home here in blog land. Please leave me a comment, a hello, or just a smile :o). I Love to hear from you. Have a great day.