Monday, August 26, 2013

Monday Funday #45

Hello Everyone!!  It's Monday again and we survived our first week back to school.  If your kiddos went back to school last week or the week before I hope you all are getting back into a routine also. The kids are loving their teachers and having fun being back with their friends. Here is a little peek at them last Monday on the way out the door.

Boo had to get his favorite snuggle buddies in the picture also.  I have to admit the week has not been the smoothest.  The kids (Lulu mostly) have had a little trouble getting around most mornings. I'm praying that this week will go a little smoother.  I did get better towards the end of the week.  I have been crazy busy since they went back.  I thought I might have a little more time to breath but not so far.  I had a huge order in the Storybook Felts store and an currently working on another one.  I have big plans and new ideas for some things that will be coming soon.  I will be adding some new items to the Etsy shop for the next couple of weeks.  Plus, I will be stocking back up on items that are already listed in the shop so that I am ready for the Christmas rush.  I have some great new items for the kids for back to school that I hope to get pictures of this week so I can get them up in the shop.  Plus there will be a new Doll Clothing set.  

Now on to the fun...This weeks featured links are:

2+ Pound Fudgy Brownies


Congrats to you ladies.  Please be sure and grab a button from the side bar to post on your blog letting everyone know you were featured. 

Now, make sure you link up some great post of your own and be sure and visit some of the other great posts listed above or below you.  Leave comments and let others know that you like what they are doing.  Everyone likes a little comment love now and again.  The top two links visited from this week will be featured next week so go visit your favorite links. Next weeks hop will also feature the top links for the entire month.

Have a great week and don't forget to link up for the August Blog and Shop Hop.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Friends. Thank you so much for visiting my home here in blog land. Please leave me a comment, a hello, or just a smile :o). I Love to hear from you. Have a great day.