Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Great Online Deals

Have you started your Christmas shopping yet.  I know I have.  My MIL and I have been keeping an eye on some of the online deals. Wal-mart has some fantastic online deals this week. 

I have been wanting one of the Keurig coffee makers for quite some time. 
Keurig Elite K40 Single Serve Coffeemaker Brewing System
I just couldn't give that much for a coffee maker though. Besides, I'm not really a coffee drinker. But then I noticed they have wonder teas, plus the kids love hot chocolate.  Then this week Wal-mart has a Hamilton Beach version of the Keurig on sale. 

They are $49.00 but you get a $15.00 e-gift card when you order it online. So that makes it only $34.00. 

Item Description





Enjoy a hot, fresh, individually brewed cup of coffee whenever you like with this Hamilton Beach Single Serve Coffee Maker. If you've wanted to own a K-Cup pack brewer, but the expense was just too great, take a look at this Hamilton Beach FlexBrew Custom Brewer that is compatible with all K-Cup Packs (not included). You'll love the convenience and customization of this FlexBrew Coffeemaker and the better coffee extraction than the leading competitor. This unit brews into a travel mug or regular coffee cup. As an added convenience, this brewer can also use regular ground coffee or Pods (not included). Brews 10 ounces in less than four minutes, so what are you waiting for? Also makes a great affordable gift.

Hamilton Beach FlexBrew Single-Serve Coffemaker, 49995:
  • Compatible with all K-Cup Packs (not included)
  • Can use with regular grounds or Pods (not included)
  • Better extraction than leading competitor
  • Brews 10 oz in less than 4 minutes
  • Brews into a travel mug or a regular coffee cup
  • Hamilton Beach Single Serve Coffee Maker, 49995

So, if you are like me and have been wanting to try some of the yummy looking teas and hot chocolates in the K-cups, or someone on your Christmas list wants one, go order one of these. I will be getting mine as a Christmas gift from Mom-IL.  I know we will all enjoy it here at our house. Let me know if you get one too.

I did not receive a free product or any compensation for this post.  




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Friends. Thank you so much for visiting my home here in blog land. Please leave me a comment, a hello, or just a smile :o). I Love to hear from you. Have a great day.