Monday, January 27, 2014

Monday Funday #66


I am running late again this week.  We have had cruddy kiddos at our house this last week and I had to run one to the doctor this morning.  Our doctor has the most wonderful shot for sinus.  They call it a sinus cocktail.  Let me just say it is better than a cocktail!!  Everyone felt cruddy over the weekend so there was not much done here.  I did make a very cute Mermaid doll for Lulu.  I plan on sharing about it later this week.  I hope all of you are well and that none of you have any of the crud that is going around. Now on to the features.





Stonehenge : The Rococo Roamer



Crochet Hear Scarf : Tracy's Crochet Bliss







2 comments:

  1. Awesome! Thanks again for the feature of Stonehenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Melissa, I hope everyone feels better in your house! Thanks for hosting and don't get sick on us.
    Julie

    ReplyDelete

Hello Friends. Thank you so much for visiting my home here in blog land. Please leave me a comment, a hello, or just a smile :o). I Love to hear from you. Have a great day.