Monday, May 5, 2014

Monday Funday #80



Here it is...The first Monday of May already.  Happy Cinco de Mayo to all of you out there. My kiddos just have 4 more Mondays left before they are out of school for the summer. Yes, even mom is counting down until the summer fun starts.  I am sooo ready for them to get out. I am just a big kid when it comes to doing stuff with the kids. Last Monday at this time we were have temps in the 30s and 40s.  Today it is supposed to be 91 and the rest of the week we are in the 80s.  Another week and I will be putting the pool up to get it warming up.   Over the weekend I got some more spring cleaning done and a lot of rearranging done in my work area.  I have moved off of the kitchen table and onto a different table. I will probably still do a lot of my work on the table, but at least now I have somewhere to move it to so we can actually eat at the table.

We had a great weekend. The kids spent lots of time outside where they belong.  They spent some time at Grammy's house playing basket ball and such while I mowed the yard.  Then we loaded up and went to the creek down the road from the house.

Displaying photo 1.JPG
 Here is Mr. Boo picking watercress.

Displaying photo 3.JPG
Here he is eating it while standing in the ice cold water. Let's just say it's a good thing I didn't need to tinkle when I stepped in it or it might have been a bad deal!!
Displaying photo 2.JPG
Here is Miss Lulu looking lovely for her picture.  You can see the huge patch of watercress growing behind her.  I ate some but it just tasted like grass to me.  Of course hubby wanted to know how I knew what grass tasted like and I said I had probably eaten it when I was a kid knowing me.

I hope all of you had a wonderful weekend and that you have a fantastic week.  I am off to get a little cleaning done and keep trucking on this huge secret custom order I have going on.  I hope to get to share about it soon.










Featured posts from last week:



FenceDoneRC

Our Featured Post of The Month:


Congratulations to everyone who was featured. Now go link up so you can get a chance to be featured.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Friends. Thank you so much for visiting my home here in blog land. Please leave me a comment, a hello, or just a smile :o). I Love to hear from you. Have a great day.