Monday, June 9, 2014

Monday Funday #85



I can not believe that it is already the second week in June!  Where is this year going.  It seems to be flying by.  The Kids finished up school on Wednesday of last week and we have been having fun at home. Boo had field day on Wednesday and had fun playing outside with all his friends.  Lulu went on a trip with her choir class to Silver Dollar City in Branson, MO.  She got her hair done while she was there and it turned out really cute. 
Here it is from the back. 

This is what it looked like a few days later when we took it down.  The woman that did her hair said that she leaves hers up for 12 days or more which to me was kind of gross.

We have new friends living at our house.  Hubby's mom and dad have had barn cats for years.  Then some of the kittens decided to move into their yard.  Now two of them have decided that they want to live with us. Please allow me to introduce Tom and Evergreen.
Tom was not liking the sound the phone was making when it took the picture.

Lulu named all the cats except Tom.  Evergreen got her name from the big spot on her nose that looks like a evergreen tree.

They love to lay under my Crepe Myrtle bushes.

Tom is my buddy.  He wont let me pet him but he does love to hang out on the porch with me when I am outside reading a book and such. He is quite the talker.  He will start meowing the minute you come out the door when he is really hungry.  He and Evergreen are expecting kittens are far as we can tell.  We have been feeding them in hopes that they will stay and take care of the mice around our house.  We haven't had any in quite sometime since the cats always visited between the two houses.  It would be nice to have them stay here though because I enjoy watching and talking to them.  Tom is very playful.  He likes his tail and is as bad as a dog when it comes to chasing it.

Okay enough about the cats.  If we do happen to get a set of kitties I will share pictures with all of you. Now on to the Features for this week.  Enjoy.


















1 comment:

  1. Hi Mel, happy summer to you and the kids! This week my daughter finishes her last day of school on Thursday and then she is done, yay to summer. Thanks so much for practically featuring me each week! Have a nice day.
    Julie

    ReplyDelete

Hello Friends. Thank you so much for visiting my home here in blog land. Please leave me a comment, a hello, or just a smile :o). I Love to hear from you. Have a great day.